A vibrant versatile performer, Nicole has been privileged to be working professionally since she was 5 years old. At the age of eleven, Nicole left Edmonton, Alberta, for the National Ballet School in Toronto, Ontario. While gaining success as a dancer, Nicole fell in love with acting and singing, broadening her talents and graduating with honors from Sheridan College for Musical Theatre. Working in NYC, Nicole expanded her focus to embrace the voice over industry – NP Voiceover. Having an extensive skill set, Nicole’s work spans a variety of mediums such as: stage, television, print, and voice over.
The fortunate recipient of several Awards, Nicole recently won the AT&T Award for “Best Use of Emerging Technology” in the New York City Create-a-thon. Nicole Co-Wrote and Starred in this immersive film: Agent X: A 360 Experience.
Nicole has been nominated for a prestigious Voice Arts Award (VAA) in the Outstanding Local Television Commercial category. Much like the Oscars are to the film industry the VAAs are for the voice over industry; acknowledging extraordinary worldwide talent, skill, and artistry in voice over acting. Nominees in other categories include Kate Winslet, Lena Dunham, Katy Perry, Mindy Kaling, Jon Ham, Joe Cipriano, Anthony Mendez and entries from CNN, Disney, Pepsi, NBC Sports, ABC Entertainment, Comedy Central, Oxygen Network, NBA on TNT, and FOX.
Extensive Skill Set Highlights
- Lead Actor and nominated for a Voice Arts Award for her work in the nationally aired Turnseal Commercial
- Lead Voice-Over, Writer, and Actor in the AT&T Award Winning VR/360 video – Agent X: A 360 Experience
- Head of Voice-Over, Voice-Over Director, Writer, and Choreographer for the innovative Ballet based videogame iGiselle (Microsoft Kinect)
- Lead Actor in the Parsec Award winning drama – The Gray Area
- The lead, Marie, in the original cast of The National Ballet of Canada’s current Nutcracker
- Appearing in Bioware’s multiple award winning and record breaking videogame Dragon Age II
- Lead Singer for Tourism Yukon theme song
- Lead Actor, Touchstone, in a gender bending production of Shakespeare’s As You Like It
- Lead Actor, Anita (u/s) & Francisca, in West Side Story
- Lead Actor, Creator, & Producer of the NYC Pilot “Wants & Needs”
- Starring as the Crane Guide in Caron Eule’s critically acclaimed work the Crane’s Wife in NYC’s historic Pier 66
Nicole has been extremely fortunate to work with the most prestigious people in the acting, singing, dancing, and voice-over industry; including Patsy Rodenburg, Pat Fraley, Jean-Louis Rodrigue, Joan Baker, Rudy Gaskins, Susan Eichhorn Young, Marrianne Challis, Doriane Elliot, Janine Ditullio, Shelly Shenoy, Tim Phillips, and Nadette Stasa. Including study with: HB Studio, UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade), The PIT (People’s Improv Theatre), Kimball Studio, and Caryn West. She shares her expertise by teaching and continues to expand as an artist.
Currently Working On Highlights
Nicole is currently working as the lead performer for an Early Childhood Dance and Music Teaching Manual where she gets to sing over 200 songs and bring to life over 200 poems.
She is Acting and Producing the short film “The Choice”, currently in pre-production. She is the co-Creator, Lead Actor, and Producer on the NYC Pilot “Wants & Needs”, currently in post-production. She is writing and starring in a sketch comedy series Muse-A-Dopoulos (museadopoulos.com).
Nicole is also currently developing an exciting and innovative Virtual Reality / 360 Video Project exploring musical theatre, dance, acting, and divergent stories melding together in one united piece.